Commercial Roofing Contractor
With over a century of combined experience in construction, Top View Roofing is the premier commercial roofing company in the Oklahoma area. Our experience, workmanship, and dedication to the projects we work on have set industry standards for more than 20 years.
Our roofers work on a wide variety of commercial projects including industrial buildings, apartment complexes, office buildings and shopping centers. Selecting a roofing contractor and hiring a team are the most important decisions you will make during the construction process. Learn why countless businesses have turned to our roofing contractors for their Oklahoma City commercial roofer needs:
- Custom solutions. At Top View Roofing, we understand that every office and storefront is unique, but a quality roof always makes an impressionable difference. Whether you need a new roof on your building or need a roof repair after a storm, we’re prepared for every situation. Work with roofing contractors who give you the custom roofing repair solutions you need, at the most competitive prices available.
- Proven experience. For over 20 years, Top View Roofing has provided quality solutions for every commercial property imaginable. From retail centers to industrial complexes, our commercial roofing professionals have satisfied business owners in every industry. Our quality workmanship and fine attention to detail distinguish us from our competitors and other Oklahoma City roofing contractors / roofers. Because your roof is such an integral component of your building, it’s critical to hire a team with experience and proven results.
- Professionalism. From free roofing estimates to guaranteed quality, Top View Roofing is committed to making your roofing project as seamless and convenient as possible. Our professional and detail-oriented team will work with you to ensure that everyone is on the same page and that you get the roof you expect. This is why our customers are continuously satisfied with our roofing repair services.
Premium Oklahoma City Roofer
Some of the commercial roofing products we work with include:
TPO Roofing – Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing membranes are becoming incredibly popular in the commercial roofing industry due to their performance and ease of installation. The principle behind TPO roofing is combining plastic and rubber using advanced manufacturing techniques to provide cost effective, reliable and energy efficient commercial roofing system. For commercial jobs, our Oklahoma City roofers / roofing contractors trust TPO implicitly.
EPDM Roofing – The two primary ingredients in EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) roofing are ethylene and propylene. EPDM is available in black and white and is sold in a variety of sizes. Ideal for low-slope commercial roofing, EPDM rubber roofing membranes provide a number of advantages over other types of roofing materials. These advantages include:
- Hail resistance
- Resistance to heat and fire
- Durability against thermal shock
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
- Flexibility, even in low temperatures
- Resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
Gravel Built Up Roofing – Built up roofs, often referred to as BUR or “tar and gravel” roofs, have been built in the U.S. for over 100 years. Generally, a built up roof consists of a form of bitumen, such as asphalt or coal tar, and a surfacing material. Surfacing materials can include gravel, slag or mineral granules.
Duro-Last Roofing – Duro-Last roofing is a custom-fabricated single-ply commercial roofing solution which is ideal for flat or low-sloped roofs. Duro-Last roofing systems are watertight, highly reflective and practically maintenance free. In addition, they are resistant to chemicals, fire and wind winds.
Coating Roofing – Coating roofing is often used in cooler temperatures because most applications require little, if any, heating. Though many variations exist, most coating roofing products are made from “cutback” bitumen. This is made by combining bituminous resin and petroleum solvent. Non-bituminous products, often made using acrylic or elastomeric, are available as well. Coating roofing, in all its forms, is economical, easy to apply and has been proven to perform well over time.
Metal Roofing – Metal roofing is usually steel with a metallic coating of either zinc or zinc and aluminum, then painted. Premium metal roofing may have a higher initial cost, however using metal provides a number of advantages over other materials. Some of these advantages include:
- Metal roofs last 2 to 3 times longer than asphalt shingle roofs
- Wide variety of styles, colors and finishes
- Incredibly energy efficient
- Increases property value
- Possible reduction in property insurance
- Durability against hail and high winds
When having the roof over your business repaired or replaced, it is important to choose a contractor with the expertise to recommend the appropriate products for your property. Metal Roofing is a specialty of our Oklahoma roofers / roofing contractors. Read our Metal Roofing page to learn more.
Call us today and one of our experienced Oklahoma commercial roofing contractors / roofers can work with you to choose the right materials for your roof – 405-543-2920.